I ordered the wrong item(s). How do I make a return?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a UPS return label and reference number
- Please keep all original packaging if possible, or use similar packaging when returning an order. We are not responsible for items damaged in return shipping due to poor packaging. When in doubt, add extra padding and secure items together as carbide is very heavy and will shift in transit if not packed tightly
- Upon receiving your return, we will refund your payment the same day
How long do I have to make a return?
- All returns must be initiated within 30 calendar days and received to Complete Carbide within 45 calendar days of initial order date to be eligible for return
Can I return a custom ground or laser marked blank?
- No, returns are not accepted on laser marked or custom ground carbide rod/blanks
- If a mistake occurred with laser marking or grinding due to an order error on your part, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do what we can to remedy the situation